Friday 18 August 2017

Parking lot rocks.

Today I was crossing the parking lot and at the edge of the parking lot, I saw these rocks. They are decorative rocks to go on the curb of the parking lot. Someone knocked them down onto the parking lot and I stopped to pick them up and put them back on the curb. While doing so, a teenager on a skateboard rolled by me and asked me what I was doing. I told him in Spruce Grove, one of my many ex-girlfriends, hit a rock in the parking lot with her baby stroller, almost losing her baby in the process. From that point on, I pick up rocks or anything that can hinder people getting by. After explaining that to the skateboarder kid, he scratched his head and looked at me with a puzzled expression, and said, "I should do that too because I have a fiancé with a child."
INVEST IN YOUR FUTURE
mightywheels.ca

No comments:

Post a Comment