Saturday 29 July 2017

Apple stuff.

Thank you for allowing me to look into our accessibility support for iPhone

I have accessed our full accessibility options support page here: https://www.apple.com/ca/accessibility/iphone/physical-and-motor-skills/

However, I haven’t found a clear option to answer the phone without the swiping feature.

I did learn that swiping to answer the phone call appears when the phone is off or resting, but when you are using the phone or it’s open to any app, you will have an “accept” button or a “decline” button that you can just tap


I think providing the feedback to Apple Accessibility Support to add this “accept/decline” button feature as an accessibility option into a future iOS would be great!

I hope you are able to learn a few new features that will support you using the iPhone to its very best potential.

No comments:

Post a Comment