Saturday 29 April 2017

We'll stand up for you.

I understand that the world may not be quit ready for what Mightywheels.ca is doing.
Today I physical went over to Callingwood Market Pace Mall because I heard that the center corp workers were there to repair the mall and I wanted to personally thank them for the second repairing and repainting of an entry ramp for people who use wheels.
When I returned home, 2 u-haul moving trucks were in the front of the building. One blocking the officially marked handy capped ramp and the other truck blocking from unloading, now there is a unloading zone at the back of the building able to accompany 2 vehicles but, it was empty.
I went into the Boardwalk Office to complain about the trucks, I was first told "Oh its alright they'll move soon" the trucks didn't move. I complained again. this time the lady from the front desk said get someone to assist me. I called 311 the man I was talking to knew who I was, we talked before when Mightywheels.ca got the city to build the crosswalk with lights on 69th ave. He said put your on speaker, because he wanted to hear if they were treating me right with this complaint.
INVEST IN YOUR FUTURE
mightywheels.ca

No comments:

Post a Comment