Wednesday 26 April 2017

Justin.

what do you guys think of my letter..

To Justin Trudeau,

Hi, my names Tim Parnett, I run an internet blog called Mightywheels.ca  A wheel accessibility team. We stand up for everyone who uses wheels, parents pushing baby strollers, people using walking aids or people in wheelchairs like myself, we know Edmonton is 4-5 years behind in our accessibility problems So, with the power of myself and my various helpers, we bring attention to problem area's in your community, so everyone can access this beautiful city. This free service can be used by anyone. Our mission is to help bring much needed attention to difficulties people face every day. We want equal accessibility, so we can all access our beautiful city. I am hoping to raise awareness for the struggles that people with wheels face every day. I to use wheels to get around in Edmonton, and I understand that our city is not the enemy to the people who use wheels, but age of the land and seasonal erosion is… Why won’t other people understand that, because I feel if we the people worked with our city better more would get done to better comfort the cities people.
What I’m ever so nicely asking for is to allow my MLA Lorne Dach to take the 2min. needed to explain to the legislature on May the 16th at 1:00 all about Mightywheels the accessibility team.

Thank you very much, I really hope writing this letter helps, because this accessibility problem could turn into a problem you and people must face. (Personally)

No comments:

Post a Comment