Sunday 22 January 2017

Interview

I created a internet blog called Mightywheels.ca a number of years ago. In the beginning when I mentioned accessibility, people would automatically jump to the conclusion I mean wheelchair access. But, no I mean accessibility for everyone who uses wheels, from parents pushing baby strollers or the people with wheeled walking aids or people using wheelchairs. I must admit the City of Edmonton has improved very much but, we still have far to go. They say our beautiful city is 4 to 5 years behind in our accessibility, compared to other accessible cities Edmonton's size. I've been trying real hard and I'm sure if people searched my mightywheels.ca blog they would find ways to bring up to date our city with the accessibility problems we have.

No comments:

Post a Comment