Friday 27 May 2016

For meeting on June 17th

The inevitable is that we all will age.. Hello, my name's Tim, and i have a dream, my dream is to make Edmonton and area more wheel accessible for all, everyone from parents pushing baby strollers, to people using walking devices or people like me in wheelchairs. I have created a wheel accessibility team call Mightywheels.ca to work with are beautiful city to build or upgrade more accessible areas, i have filmed many public washrooms and posted them on my blog, hoping the right person will see them. Because I read that Canada Health Says by the time a typical Canadian reaches 85 years old, 6-10 of us will have mobility issues or have to use a wheelchair. And Edmonton’s City intersections, sidewalks, and sidewalk ramps are not in the best of conditions. I do not want to be confined indoor so lets, think in every ones interests and check out my blog for ideas to work with the inevitable.

Shared by Mightywheels.ca 
A wheel accessibility team to help all people who use wheels.

No comments:

Post a Comment