Friday 13 November 2015

Email to Ellen Degeneres.

My name is Timothy Maxwell, I was put in a wheelchair 23 years ago. Since then I have learned to put up with many accessibility problems. I live in Edmonton Alberta, it is a understanding city for people who use wheels. I am trying my hardest to advocate my Mightywheels team, so I can improve the city's accessibility more. I am presently working on an idea to help local businesses gain publicity for being fully accessible to people who use wheels. My dream is to live in a barrier free city, I would like all who live in my city to have that same opportunity. That is all I have ever wanted to do, is to help people who use wheels gain better accessibility. The more people who are aware of Mightywheels.ca, the more people we can help.

I would really like your help to accomplish my dream of helping all people with wheels.

No comments:

Post a Comment