Monday 21 September 2015

Mightysheels.ca

I'm an independent advocate, helping people who use wheels. Before I got hurt I was gong to join the army and be a hero that way But, Sh*t happened, I got hurt and being a army hero was out. So, now I'll be a hero this way. Mightywheels.ca mission is to help all people who use wheels, from parents pushing baby strollers, people with walking devices, or people like me in wheelchairs. When I fist started to use my own wheels, I noticed many poor surface areas and wanted to create an internet blog to help other people who use wheels. The city has made many improvements, but there is much to do. Help is still needed for everyone, from parents pushing baby strollers, people with walking devices, or people like me, in wheelchairs. So, I went back to school to learn how to create a team of people that could help me with my endeavor, I call this Mightywheels. The teams objective is to raise awareness to the problems people who use wheels face everyday. These include poor surface areas on city intersections, poor sidewalks and sidewalk ramps, and non-accessible places of business. It is Mightywheels mission to work with all businesses to try and find ways to make them more wheel friendly. That way, all customers will have improved accessibility.

We want equal accessibility, so we can all access our beautiful city.
I could not do this without my team of helpers at.. MIghtywheels.ca

No comments:

Post a Comment